- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
12 December 2011
Senior Milano police officer Marco Ciacci...was the first witness to testify in the sex trial of former PM and anciano billionaire Silvio Berlusconi.
Ciacci claimed to have strong evidence that teenage exotic dancer Karima El Mahroug...aka Ruby Heartstealer...worked as a prostitute while attending Berlusconi's infamous "bunga bunga" sex parties.
"There was a series of converging elements, (including) witness declarations and numerous wire taps," he said.
Another witness, Caterina Pasquino, an ex-flat mate of El Mahroug's...had told investigators in 2010: "I remember that she said she was very friendly with the prime minister and that she had often been to his house where she had had dinner, danced and had sex with him, for which he paid her a lot of money."
If convicted...Berlusconi could face up to 15 years on two charges.