- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
21 December 2011
What's in the water...in NE Brasil?
For the second time this year...a baby there has been born...with 2 heads.
This time it's a 9.9 pound baby boy from a 25-year-old woman in Anajas in Para state.
"And for us, it was a great surprise to find out that the child was in really good health," said a doctor.
The baby has one heart and one set of vital organs...but both heads are nursing normally.
A doctor says it "would be absolutely impossible" to separate the two heads...because the body shares a liver, heart, lungs and pelvis.
A 27-year-old woman in Pariaba state recently gave birth to a child with two heads...but the baby died hours later from lack of oxygen to one of the heads.