- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
01 December 2011
The only nation in Europe that still uses the death penalty...has sentenced 2 young men to die for an April Minsk metro bombing that killed 15...and injured over 200.
A court convicted and condemned to death: Dmitry Konovalov and Vladislav Kovalyov, both 25, for terrorism.
Some in the courtroom booed loudly...shouting that the trial was a disgrace.
Only President Alexander Lukashenko has the power to grant them a reprieve from a bullet in the back of their heads...but he said he believes the former factory workers should get the 'strictest punishment'.
Amnesty Intl. believes both confessions obtained...were forced and false.