- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- GUATEMALA : Gen. Rios Montt Faces Another Massacre Trial.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
08 December 2011
President Cristina Fernandez begins another 4-year term Saturday...even as capital flight surged to $18bn in just 9 months...while inflation surges to an estimated 24% annually... trailing only Venezuela.
"Now, it's up to Cristina to adjust the pegs of a model that brought to 'Kirchnerism' eight long years of growth, an increase in pensions, a drop in unemployment and a boom in consumption," said a political analyst.