- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
09 November 2011
A series of 2007 oil for loan deals with China...are providing President Hugo Chávez with a sizable off the books slush fund...that can be used for his 2012 re-election.
The deals provided loans of up to $32 billion...at low interest rates...for oil at market prices.
The WSJ has examined the previously undisclosed documents.