- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
26 November 2011
The first shipment of tons of gold bullion arrived safely in Caracas...after President Hugo Chavez ordered repatriation of 85% of its gold reserves from overseas.
More than 500 soldiers and armored vehicles reportedly guarded the shipment sent by plane.
Chavez has ordered...some 160 tons of bullion...worth over $11bn...returned to Caracas.
Much of it is reportedly stored in London.
"The gold is returning to where it was always meant to be: the vaults of the Central Bank of Venezuela," said Chavez.