TELEGRAPH
A young St Petersburg woman has spent $6,000 and endured 100 painful collagen injections..to get lips that resembled her favorite cartoon character...Jessica Rabbit.
Kristina Rei, 22, felt that her original thin lips were ugly.
She said: “I think I look fantastic and it makes me happy. Sometimes strangers shout names at me in the street – like big lips – but I don’t care.
“I want to go more extreme. I want to look like a cartoon character. I am addicted to it, I love it.”
Popular Posts
- CANADA / MEXICO / CHILE : Former BC Woman Cop Murdered In Playa Del Carmen; Barrick Gold Fined $16 Million For Pascua-Lama, May Suspend Mine.
- POLAND: Jaroslaw's Opposition Party Expells 3 Top Members.
- BRASIL: Truck Driver Escapes Watery Death.
- EL SALVADOR : Supreme Court Ruling Threatens 60,000 Gang War Truce.
- AUSTIN / TECHNOLOGY : TWITTER Is NewsBlog's New Home.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- CHINA / VIDEO : Dissident Artist Ai Weiwei Releases Critical Funky Rock Video.
- BRASIL : 8 Shot Dead During Sao Paulo Football Celebration.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP / SWEDEN / MEXICO / BRASIL: Gauging Navalny's Real Support; American Sought For 4 Murders In Brno; Rioting Near Stockholm Spreads On 4th Night; Vigilantes Continue Narco Fight In Tierra Caliente; October Auction Scheduled For Giant Libra Subsalt Field.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
