- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
16 November 2011
Sore loser and sometimes extreme leftist Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, 58, will be the PRD's 2012 presidential candidate.
The former Mexico City mayor claimed for years he was robbed in the 2006 election...which he lost by less than 1%.
But he was selected by an official poll as the PRD's best representative.
"We kept our promise that the leftist candidate would be the one who was best placed," Lopez Obrador said.
He beat out his only rival...current moderate Mexico City Mayor Marcelo Ebrard.