- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
16 November 2011
Sore loser and sometimes extreme leftist Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, 58, will be the PRD's 2012 presidential candidate.
The former Mexico City mayor claimed for years he was robbed in the 2006 election...which he lost by less than 1%.
But he was selected by an official poll as the PRD's best representative.
"We kept our promise that the leftist candidate would be the one who was best placed," Lopez Obrador said.
He beat out his only rival...current moderate Mexico City Mayor Marcelo Ebrard.