- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- UKRAINE / GERMANY : Official Blasts Hotels...As 'Bandits And Thieves'...Over Euro 2012 Housing Costs; Movie About Legendary Nazi Football Defeat Worries Officials.
20 November 2011
ITALY: 23 Nov. UPDATE: Berlusconi Faces December Sex Trial...But Without Immunity; 214 And Actor Clooney On Witness List.
Silvio Berlusconi is no longer Italian PM.
Because of that...slippery Silvio has also lost immunity.
Now...just simply a billionaire media mogul...he faces 3 trials before Christmas: for paying underage Moroccan dancer Karima "Ruby" El Mahroug for sex; bribery, and finally fraud.
Judges in Milano have released a list of 214 witnesses...for the 2 December start of Silvio's sex trial...that includes actor George Clooney, Portugal footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and 32 starlets, showgirls and dancers...including the 'leading lady'... a now pregnant...Karima El Mahroug...aka "Ruby Heartstealer."
"Berlusconi no longer enjoys the same right to avoid trials that he did as prime minister and we are expecting a very busy month," said an observer.
Silvio no longer can postpone trials by simply claiming a PM's privilege.
"Now, if he doesn't show up, and we don't expect to see much of him, the trial simply proceeds without him."