- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
20 November 2011
"The $5bn legal battle (underway in London) between Boris Berezovsky and Roman Abramovich (above) has offered Russians a fascinating peek into the opulent lifestyles of the mega-rich.
Luxury cruises in the Caribbean, mansions in France, deals at the Dorchester, Chechen gangsters, and billions funnelled through opaque offshore companies – all have been uncovered in what is the UK's biggest private litigation bust-up."
AND: "It has become a compelling oral history lesson from the 1990s in which the secrets of Boris Yeltsin's court have been brought to light."