- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- CHINA: Off Topic But Interesting: Ai WeiWei...Rebel Artist...With A Cause.
20 November 2011
"The $5bn legal battle (underway in London) between Boris Berezovsky and Roman Abramovich (above) has offered Russians a fascinating peek into the opulent lifestyles of the mega-rich.
Luxury cruises in the Caribbean, mansions in France, deals at the Dorchester, Chechen gangsters, and billions funnelled through opaque offshore companies – all have been uncovered in what is the UK's biggest private litigation bust-up."
AND: "It has become a compelling oral history lesson from the 1990s in which the secrets of Boris Yeltsin's court have been brought to light."