- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- POLAND : 20 Sept UPDATE : Police Probe Lubin Priest Over Teens' Creepy Cream Licking Ceremony.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- SERBIA / HUMOR : TV Show Pranks PM...With X Rated View.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BRASIL: Miss Bum Bum Finalists To Be Chosen By Online Vote.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
01 November 2011
President Juan Manuel Santos abolished the DAS...the 58-year-old domestic intelligence agency.
It was clouded by controversy after revelations that it tapped phones on journalists,judges and opponents of ex-President Uribe.
Santos said most staff would be transferred to other departments.
Former DAS chief Jorge Noguera was sentenced to 25 years in jail last month for collaborating with death squads.