- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
30 October 2011
2 screens combined
Carvajal reports that recent flareups at border crossings in northern Kosovo...which forced NATO to send-in troops...may be less about ethnic tensions...than protests about curtailing oil smuggling.
Oil smuggling across borders is estimated to be a $100mn business there.
“Ethnicity doesn’t play a role when it comes to money,” said an EU prosecutor. “If the Serbs and Albanians can make money from crime, they will do a joint venture."
That joint venture is reportedly led by Zvonko Veselinovic (above), a 30-something Serb with a shaved head...and a fierce reputation.