- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
29 October 2011
From the free market friendly weekly...THE ECONOMIST...a discussion with 3 of its editors...the irrepressible Zanny Minton Beddoes (above), chief John Micklethwait and USA editor Greg Ip...about the most recent Eurozone bailout plan...from the Friday 28 October Charlie Rose TV show.
Frequent PBS contributor...a skeptical Minton Beddoes rightly points out the skimpy details available about raising the fund's new 1 trillion euros...and other troubling issues despite the surge on global markets.
If you're like me and you can't get enough of this ongoing european economic/political Rubik's Cube...then this discussion is for you.