- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- POLAND: Sopot's Famous Crazy, Crooked House; Communist Board Game Goes Multilingual.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO / CANADA : 3 Feb UPDATE: Sheila McNabb's Husband Thanks Canada As She Recovers From Surgery After Mazatlan Beating.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
22 February 2013
CUBA / RUSSIA : Moscow To Write-Off Billions In Debt; Raul Jokes About Retiring.
While PM Dmitry Medvedev was visiting muggy La Habana to discuss new trade and old debts...President Raul Castro joked he might want to retire soon.
Medvedev says Moscow will renegotiate some $32 billion owed by Cuba to the former Soviet Union...writing off an unspecified amount...in a 10-year refinancing deal.
Cuba will also lease 8 Russian-built aircraft...for $650 million.
Raul Castro, now in his 82nd year...will be sworn-in for another 5-tear term as president...on Sunday.
He asked Medvedev: "I have the right to retire, don't you think?'