- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
22 February 2013
CUBA / RUSSIA : Moscow To Write-Off Billions In Debt; Raul Jokes About Retiring.
While PM Dmitry Medvedev was visiting muggy La Habana to discuss new trade and old debts...President Raul Castro joked he might want to retire soon.
Medvedev says Moscow will renegotiate some $32 billion owed by Cuba to the former Soviet Union...writing off an unspecified amount...in a 10-year refinancing deal.
Cuba will also lease 8 Russian-built aircraft...for $650 million.
Raul Castro, now in his 82nd year...will be sworn-in for another 5-tear term as president...on Sunday.
He asked Medvedev: "I have the right to retire, don't you think?'