- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
15 February 2013
BRASIL / USA : Brasiliero Billionaire Lemann Helps Buffett Takeover Heinz...In $28 Billion Deal.
Brasil may boast one of the world's most reluctant billionaire.
Jorge Paulo Lemann, 73...is Brasil's richest man...worth $19 billion...especially after the recent failures of boastful, publicity seeking Eike Batista's OGX off shore oil exploits and dry holes...but Lemann is also the quietest.
He doesn't like to be interviewed or photographed...and his family lives in Switzerland.
But he wheels and deals globally...thru his fund 3G Capital.
Now he has partnered with American billionaire Warren Buffett, 82...to takeover USA food giant H.J. Heinz...for a whopping $23 billion...$28 billion with debt assumption.
Lemann also controls beverage giant AmBev...and successfully took over and then quickly sold most of fast food outlet Burger King.