- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
16 November 2012
RUSSIA / GERMANY : UPDATE: Merkel And Putin Tangle Over Trade And Pussy Riot; Bleak Gulag Life For 2 Women.
Meeting in Moscow...German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Vlad Putin discussed trade.
But when their discussion veered to human rights...it got heated...especially when Merkel brought up the case of the imprisoned Pussy Riot women.
Putin told Merkel that she was 'poorly informed'...and that one of the jailed women had allegedly hung dolls representing a gay, a Jew and a migrant worker...during a performance.
Putin said...'We cannot support...people who take an anti-Semitic position.'
Moscow wants to increase trade and economic ties with Berlin.
Berlin currently gets 30% of its oil..and 40% of its nat gas from Moscow.
TO READ: 2 Pussy Riot women jailed in bleak gulag-like conditions.