- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
20 November 2012
NICARAGUA / COLOMBIA : 28 Nov. UPDATE: Bogota Exit 1948 Treaty After UN Gives Nicas 60% Of Disputed Caribe Border.
Bogota didn't like the new UN commission ruling that gave Nicaragua 60% in a long disputed Caribe Sea border.
It was formerly administered by Colombia...and would affect its fishermen...and possible oil/mineral rights.
So...President Santos announced that Colombia is withdrawing from the 1948 Bogota Pact...a treaty that would have forced Bogota to comply with future rulings.
Bogota says it's navy will continue to patrol the waters.
Nicaragua's new territory does not include the populous islands of San Andres and Providencia...and 7 remote islas in the San Andres archipelago.