- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
07 November 2012
ARGENTINA / USA / ECUADOR: 09 Nov UPDATE: Chevron Asks Court To Block Embargo After Judge Orders Much Of Chevron's $2 Billion Assets Seized.
8 lawyers for Chevron asked for a Buenos Aires civil court to revoke another Argentine judge's order to seize/'embargo' much of Chevron's estimated $2 billion in assets there...for some 30,000 indigena plaintiffs in Ecuador.
In late October...lawyers for indigena people asked a Buenos Aires court to enforce a $19 billion award against USA oil giant Chevron...for polluting its Amazon lands.
The Argentine seizure order includes 100% of Chevron's 'capital', 100% of dividends, 100% of its pipeline ownership, 40% of its sales to refineries...and 40% of its money in national banks.