- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
07 November 2012
ARGENTINA / USA / ECUADOR: 09 Nov UPDATE: Chevron Asks Court To Block Embargo After Judge Orders Much Of Chevron's $2 Billion Assets Seized.
8 lawyers for Chevron asked for a Buenos Aires civil court to revoke another Argentine judge's order to seize/'embargo' much of Chevron's estimated $2 billion in assets there...for some 30,000 indigena plaintiffs in Ecuador.
In late October...lawyers for indigena people asked a Buenos Aires court to enforce a $19 billion award against USA oil giant Chevron...for polluting its Amazon lands.
The Argentine seizure order includes 100% of Chevron's 'capital', 100% of dividends, 100% of its pipeline ownership, 40% of its sales to refineries...and 40% of its money in national banks.