- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
12 October 2012
POLAND: Tusk Thwarts Opposition With $95 Billion Spending Plan.
With his opposition growing stronger...PM Donald Tusk won support in parliament...after he promised to spur lagging growth...by spending $95 billion on infrastructure...thru 2020.
The conservative opposition Law/Justice Party called for a snap election...after its popularity surged recently ahead of Tusk's party...for the first time in 7 years.
Growth next year is projected at only 2%.
Poland is the only EU nation that did not slip into recession.
Its current unemployment is 12.4%