- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
12 October 2012
POLAND: Tusk Thwarts Opposition With $95 Billion Spending Plan.
With his opposition growing stronger...PM Donald Tusk won support in parliament...after he promised to spur lagging growth...by spending $95 billion on infrastructure...thru 2020.
The conservative opposition Law/Justice Party called for a snap election...after its popularity surged recently ahead of Tusk's party...for the first time in 7 years.
Growth next year is projected at only 2%.
Poland is the only EU nation that did not slip into recession.
Its current unemployment is 12.4%