- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
14 May 2012
BOSNIA / SERBIA : 17 May UPDATE: Prosecution Error Forces Postponement Of Ratko Mladic's Trial; Ratko Wanted To Raze Sarajevo 'To The Ground.'
What an embarrassment for The Hague!
A huge and 'unprecedented' prosecution boo-boo...caused an indefinite postponement in the trial of Ratko Mladic...the so-called 'Butcher of Bosnia."
The Mladic trial finally began at The Hague...after several postponement motions were dismissed...with a shocking revelation that Ratko and Radovan Karadzic were ready to raze Sarajevo 'to the ground'...unless it was partitioned ethnically.
But then it was revealed that the UN prosecution had neglected to deliver a 'substantial' amount of evidence...about 2-8 million pages of case files...to the defense.
Lawyers for Ratko Mladic...the Bosnian Serb ex-army chief accused of 11 war crimes... were given at least a 6-month postponement.
Mladic, 70...is indicted for genocide and crimes vs humanity...especially the massacre of 8,000 Muslims at Srebrenica.
TO SEE: 9x Mladic At War Fotos: