- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- UKRAINE / GERMANY : Official Blasts Hotels...As 'Bandits And Thieves'...Over Euro 2012 Housing Costs; Movie About Legendary Nazi Football Defeat Worries Officials.
27 April 2012
UKRAINE : 28 April UPDATE: $250,000 Reward Offered After 4 Bombs Rock Dnipropetrovsk, Wound 30.
At least 30 people were wounded...including 10 children...after 4 bombs...hidden in garbage cans...exploded around the noon hour...in the major eastern city of Dnipropetrvsk...just weeks before the 8 June start of the much anticipated Euro 2012 football matches.
Terrorism is feared...though Ukraine has no recent history of terrorism.
President Yanukovych ordered a swift probe...and is offering a $250,000 reward for information about the '...act of terrorism.'
22 people are still hospitalized...with 3 in grave condition.
The city of 1.4 million is the birthplace of imprisoned and reportedly ailing ex-PM Yulia Tymoshenko...an outspoken opponent of President Viktor Yanukovych.
TO SEE: 1:05 Raw Video:
TO READ: OPINION: Explaining the bombings in Ukraine; thugs, terrorism, Russians, Yulia supporters or an excuse for more crackdowns?