http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/12103
There aren't many people I lust to lunch with.
I was once lucky enough to break bread with Polish Cardinal Karol Wojtyla...aka Pope John Paul 2.
I even ate his fruit salad.
But that was long ago...decades before the Pope was on the fast track to sainthood.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, 83...the USA's former NSA head...and current Johns Hopkins fellow...
is the kind of brainy, global, macro thinker that I admire now.
In this 25 January...35 minute clip...while plugging a new book...Z.B. parses the USA's tumultuous relations with Iran, China and Israel...in a give and take...one on one...with Charlie Rose.
His take on world affairs...is simply stimulating.
I'd gladly pick up the check...to pick Brzezinski's brain.
Popular Posts
- UKRAINE: Parliament Brawls Over Ex-PM Tymoshenko's Criminal Charges.
- AUSTIN,TEXAS: Dell's Decline Revealed in A Lawsuit Over Defective Computers.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- TEXAS / USA / IMAGES : 6 Dead, 200 Homes Damaged After 16 Tornadoes Ravage Granbury, Cleburne.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- Profile of a Cuban Spy
- POLAND: PM Tusk Rejects Russian Crash Report Draft.
- MEXICO: Assassination Of Leading Political Candidate Shocks Nation.
- CHINA / VIDEO : Dissident Artist Ai Weiwei Releases Critical Funky Rock Video.
