- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
12 January 2012
Former PM Silvio Berlusconi's popularity and legacy is a hot topic in Italy.
Can new technocrat Super Mario Monti save Italy?
If not...will Silvio stage a triumphant return?
BBC: "On New Year's Eve, Italians traditionally see in the new year by burning the vecchione (old man) - an effigy personifying the outgoing year.
When inhabitants of the little town of Ozzano dell'Emilia, just outside the northern Italian city of Bologna, decided to give their effigy the face of Silvio Berlusconi, they did not imagine the reaction it would provoke."