- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
14 December 2011
A Kyiv court dropped the case against former President Leonid Kuchma, 73...for allegedly ordering the 2000 murder of journalist Georgy Gongadze.
Gongadze's headless body was found in the woods...2 months after his disappearance.
The court claimed that tapes implicating Kuchma...were obtained illegally.
Kuchma was president from 1994-2005.
Prosecutors had charged Kuchma with involvement in the murder after pressure from the journalist's supporters.