- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
19 December 2011
Slow news day feature
Hundreds of people attended Cuba's annual cat show at La Habana's Kid Chocolate Arena.
Over 100 cats competed for 5 best of show awards.
Cuba has always gone for the dogs...even allows them to freely roam the calles...with unsightly mange.
"Our people have always preferred dogs. Like in many countries, cat have been a little left out," said the association's president.
There are only 250 association members.
In the not so distant past...in many parts of Cuba...cats were mostly seen...as a free, tasty meal.