- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
10 November 2011
Wall Street is touchy these days from all the growing Occupy protests...and its ongoing poor post-Bailout PR.
So when celebrity chef Mario Battali blasted bankers in a TIME sponsored lecture...they reacted by badmouthing his luxe NYC restaurants like BABO and DEL POSTO.
Battali said :"The ways the bankers have kind of toppled the way money is distributed and taken most of it into their hands is as good as Stalin or Hitler and the evil guys."
"They're not heroes but they are people that had a really huge effect on the way the world is operating," Battali is quoted as saying...in FORBES.
Negative reviews of his restaurants on BLOOMBERG suddenly blossomed.
The five most reviewed restaurants there are Batali's..and most reviews say: "don't go."
He apologized for his comments...via TWITTER.