- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
10 November 2011
Wall Street is touchy these days from all the growing Occupy protests...and its ongoing poor post-Bailout PR.
So when celebrity chef Mario Battali blasted bankers in a TIME sponsored lecture...they reacted by badmouthing his luxe NYC restaurants like BABO and DEL POSTO.
Battali said :"The ways the bankers have kind of toppled the way money is distributed and taken most of it into their hands is as good as Stalin or Hitler and the evil guys."
"They're not heroes but they are people that had a really huge effect on the way the world is operating," Battali is quoted as saying...in FORBES.
Negative reviews of his restaurants on BLOOMBERG suddenly blossomed.
The five most reviewed restaurants there are Batali's..and most reviews say: "don't go."
He apologized for his comments...via TWITTER.