- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
25 November 2011
The bond markets have shown their feelings about Italy's new interim technocrat government led by "Super" Mario Monti...with a resounding...not good enough!
Italy sold $10bn worth of bonds...forced to pay 6.504% on 6 months...and an astounding 7.814% on 2 year bonds.
The difference in rates from an October auction...must be disturbing.
But...putting on a happy face...the c.bank said there was 50% more demand than supply for the bills. It plans to sell $8bn more bonds on Tuesday.
AND: S/P has downgraded Brussels by one notch...to AA from AA+.