- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
25 November 2011
The bond markets have shown their feelings about Italy's new interim technocrat government led by "Super" Mario Monti...with a resounding...not good enough!
Italy sold $10bn worth of bonds...forced to pay 6.504% on 6 months...and an astounding 7.814% on 2 year bonds.
The difference in rates from an October auction...must be disturbing.
But...putting on a happy face...the c.bank said there was 50% more demand than supply for the bills. It plans to sell $8bn more bonds on Tuesday.
AND: S/P has downgraded Brussels by one notch...to AA from AA+.