- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
25 November 2011
The bond markets have shown their feelings about Italy's new interim technocrat government led by "Super" Mario Monti...with a resounding...not good enough!
Italy sold $10bn worth of bonds...forced to pay 6.504% on 6 months...and an astounding 7.814% on 2 year bonds.
The difference in rates from an October auction...must be disturbing.
But...putting on a happy face...the c.bank said there was 50% more demand than supply for the bills. It plans to sell $8bn more bonds on Tuesday.
AND: S/P has downgraded Brussels by one notch...to AA from AA+.