- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
18 November 2011
In an interview with BBC MUNDO...President Juan Manuel Santos admits that his ex-boss former President Alvaro Uribe...no longer returns his phone calls...and hasn't talked with Santos in 3 months.
Santos was Uribe's defense minister.
Santos said: "I called him to congratulate him (Uribe) on the free trade agreement because that's a project as much his as mine, he put a lot of work in, but he did not return the call."
"I called him to congratulate him and share the success of the hit we gave FARC with Alfonso Cano, but he did not return the call."
He says his new daily mantra is "Don't fight with Uribe".
Santos is currently riding a wave of popularity...with more than 80% approval.