- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
18 November 2011
In an interview with BBC MUNDO...President Juan Manuel Santos admits that his ex-boss former President Alvaro Uribe...no longer returns his phone calls...and hasn't talked with Santos in 3 months.
Santos was Uribe's defense minister.
Santos said: "I called him to congratulate him (Uribe) on the free trade agreement because that's a project as much his as mine, he put a lot of work in, but he did not return the call."
"I called him to congratulate him and share the success of the hit we gave FARC with Alfonso Cano, but he did not return the call."
He says his new daily mantra is "Don't fight with Uribe".
Santos is currently riding a wave of popularity...with more than 80% approval.