- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
18 November 2011
In an interview with BBC MUNDO...President Juan Manuel Santos admits that his ex-boss former President Alvaro Uribe...no longer returns his phone calls...and hasn't talked with Santos in 3 months.
Santos was Uribe's defense minister.
Santos said: "I called him to congratulate him (Uribe) on the free trade agreement because that's a project as much his as mine, he put a lot of work in, but he did not return the call."
"I called him to congratulate him and share the success of the hit we gave FARC with Alfonso Cano, but he did not return the call."
He says his new daily mantra is "Don't fight with Uribe".
Santos is currently riding a wave of popularity...with more than 80% approval.