- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
19 November 2011
As Spain's unemployment nears 23%...many of the Argentine diaspora that fled a bankrupt Buenos Aires in the early 2000's...are returning home.
Even native Spaniards are now tempted to leave their struggling nation.
Because of high commodity prices for soybeans...Argentina has seen continued substantial GDP growth...unlike most of the globe.
It registered a GDP of 9.2% in 2010...and projects a substantial 8.3% increase for 2011.
Officials say the number of Spaniards immigrating to Argentina is on the rise.
"I came to Buenos Aires because I lost my job in Madrid more than a year ago, and the situation in Spain is getting worse by the day. So I decided to try to take a different path and try my luck here," says a recent immigrant.