M.PRESS/
Elizabeth Miriam Quiroga, 50, claims she formed a “strong union” with the late former president Nestor Kirchner after she began working for him in the 1990s.
She said her relationship began when he was the governor of Santa Cruz in the nineties and continued when she became his secretary after he won the presidency in 2003.
Quiroga is blaming her dismissal from a government job a month ago on Nestor's current wife, President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.
“Maybe because some people say that I was Kirchner's lover. Cristina must have heard this.
It was well known that I was Kirchner's lover. I had a strong union with him. I left everything to come with him from the south. I left my family.”
Popular Posts
- CANADA / MEXICO / CHILE : Former BC Woman Cop Murdered In Playa Del Carmen; Barrick Gold Fined $16 Million For Pascua-Lama, May Suspend Mine.
- POLAND: Jaroslaw's Opposition Party Expells 3 Top Members.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP / SWEDEN / MEXICO / BRASIL: Gauging Navalny's Real Support; American Sought For 4 Murders In Brno; Rioting Near Stockholm Spreads On 4th Night; Vigilantes Continue Narco Fight In Tierra Caliente; October Auction Scheduled For Giant Libra Subsalt Field.
- BRASIL: Truck Driver Escapes Watery Death.
- CHINA / VIDEO : Dissident Artist Ai Weiwei Releases Critical Funky Rock Video.
- EL SALVADOR : Supreme Court Ruling Threatens 60,000 Gang War Truce.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- AUSTIN / TECHNOLOGY : TWITTER Is NewsBlog's New Home.
