- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
29 September 2010
"Argentina, whose securities yield more over U.S. Treasuries than bonds from any major emerging-market country except for Venezuela and Ecuador, is benefitting from central bank forecasts that the economy will grow the most since 1992.
But Argentine yields may fall below Ukraine’s for the first time since February by year-end.
“On the fundamentals side Argentina is much more of a stronger case nowadays than Ukraine,” says Sergio Trigo Paz. “The economic data coming out of Argentina has been surprising on the upside.”
“Latin America to a certain extent is surrounded by an aura of large growth, very strong growth, and very strong commodities exports, both of which are themes that are very linked into the Argentine story,” said researcher Enrique Alvarez. “Under that perspective it’s very reasonable to assume that the spread probably will shrink over time” between Argentina and Ukraine, he said.