- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
19 April 2013
USA / HUNGARY / MEDIA : Reuters Prematurely Posts Billionaire Soros Obituary.
The usually reliable and respectable UK-based news organization...Reuters...accidentally posted the obituary of billionaire George Soros.
It was only online for 2 hours...but nevertheless...is interesting reading.
Controversial billionaire currency speculator Soros is now in his 83rd year...and is reportedly still alive.
Most USA conservatives detest him because he funds liberal causes...but Soros is not uniformly loved by liberals...because they say he employs the very predatory market techniques he preaches against...to amass his billions.
Soros was last covered in this newsblog...because of a ugly new legal battle with a former jilted Brasilian girlfriend over his alleged broken promises to buy her an expensive NYC condo.
She sued him for $50 million...and he counter-sued her.
It was a gossipy...and very popular...post/link.
TO READ: earlier Soros law suit post.