- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO : Durango Raid Kills 'Chapo' Guzman Aide..."Architect" Cabrera Sarabria.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
20 March 2013
USA / TECHNOLOGY: 24 Mar UPDATE: Google Reader Reappears! On Menu; Reader Loss Punishes Those Living Under Repression.
After warning that its Reader would end on 01 July...Google suddenly disappeared the service from this user's pull-down menu.
But on Sunday...it suddenly reappeared!
Along with it...was a new email composing feature...accompanied by an annoying and verbose tutorial.
What was wrong with Google's old composition system?
Nothing...except that Microsoft recently revamped and renamed its outdated Hotmail...as Outlook.
As for the Reader...here are at least 10 petitions alive...asking Google CEO Larry Page to change his mind about its inclusion and deletion during his latest 'spring cleaning'.
The biggest petition has over 142,000 signatures.
Also...as Mashable points out...for many outside the USA...Reader is the internet...the only way to access banned material...while living under repressive regimes.
But with this new early menu deletion...Page's answer to users everywhere is...tough!
The Reader is history! Get used to it. And...Move on!
One can only wonder what would happen at Google...if Microsoft decided to create its own version of Reader.
Would Page recant his canning?