- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA : Siberian Cult Leader Rudnev Jailed For Raping Dozens Of Followers.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
13 March 2013
GREENLAND / DENMARK / CHINA : Greenland Boosts First Female PM Chances, Rare Earths Recovery, More Mining Taxation.
Greenland's voters slapped down the nation's current PM Kuupik Kleist...in favor of perhaps electing its first woman PM.
Aleqa Hammond won 42% of the votes in the 57,000 population nation...while Kleist took away only 34%.
Many natives of the huge island want more control over foreign miners...especially the Chinese, higher taxes...and rare earth mining.
Kleist was also said to be courted by Beijing.
PM Kleist had refused to reopen earth mining...often found with uranium reserves...and forbidden by Denmark...which heavily subsidizes the island.