- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO / AZERBAIJAN : 26 Jan UPDATE: Controversial Azeri Statue Moved To Seedy Warehouse; Baku Is Still Upset.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
01 February 2013
USA / RUSSIA / MIDEAST / ENERGY: Fracking Upsets World Energy Players.
Because of the success and rapid growth of fracking...the USA now finds itself quickly moving towards energy independence.
Ultimately...it may mean less pricing power and political influence for the current energy giants...like the Russians, Iran and Arab states.
Low cost nat gas from fracking...is being called Viagra for USA industrial growth...with the potential to spur massive job growth.
USA nat gas prices today are just 25% of the 2008 cost.
China and Argentina also have huge potential reserves.
Fracking is in its infancy elsewhere...but could eventually change the political balance of power...everywhere.