- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA : Siberian Cult Leader Rudnev Jailed For Raping Dozens Of Followers.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Shocking Details Emerge About Mayor's Abduction Before Execution; 19 Bodies Found In Chihuahua State.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
01 February 2013
USA / RUSSIA / MIDEAST / ENERGY: Fracking Upsets World Energy Players.
Because of the success and rapid growth of fracking...the USA now finds itself quickly moving towards energy independence.
Ultimately...it may mean less pricing power and political influence for the current energy giants...like the Russians, Iran and Arab states.
Low cost nat gas from fracking...is being called Viagra for USA industrial growth...with the potential to spur massive job growth.
USA nat gas prices today are just 25% of the 2008 cost.
China and Argentina also have huge potential reserves.
Fracking is in its infancy elsewhere...but could eventually change the political balance of power...everywhere.