- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- RUSSIA : Aeroflot Fires Attendant...For Posting Middle Finger Salute Foto.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- GUATEMALA : Gen. Rios Montt Faces Another Massacre Trial.
- ITALY : Ruby Heartstealer Testifies About Bunga Bunga Parties at Milano Trial.
- BRASIL: Footballer De Souza's Model Mistress Murder Trial Begins.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
01 February 2013
USA / RUSSIA / MIDEAST / ENERGY: Fracking Upsets World Energy Players.
Because of the success and rapid growth of fracking...the USA now finds itself quickly moving towards energy independence.
Ultimately...it may mean less pricing power and political influence for the current energy giants...like the Russians, Iran and Arab states.
Low cost nat gas from fracking...is being called Viagra for USA industrial growth...with the potential to spur massive job growth.
USA nat gas prices today are just 25% of the 2008 cost.
China and Argentina also have huge potential reserves.
Fracking is in its infancy elsewhere...but could eventually change the political balance of power...everywhere.