- RUSSIA : Court Sets One Pussy Rioter Free; Fame Brings 70 Year Closure For Eurovision Folk Singer.
- UZBEKISTAN: 23 Aug UPDATE: GooGoosha Responds To Critics; Ruthless Dictator's Daughter Seeks Fame With Pop Career.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- RUSSIA / CZECH REP : 30 Dec UPDATE: Probe Begins Of Moscow Plane Crash That Killed 5, Injured 3.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
01 February 2013
USA / RUSSIA / MIDEAST / ENERGY: Fracking Upsets World Energy Players.
Because of the success and rapid growth of fracking...the USA now finds itself quickly moving towards energy independence.
Ultimately...it may mean less pricing power and political influence for the current energy giants...like the Russians, Iran and Arab states.
Low cost nat gas from fracking...is being called Viagra for USA industrial growth...with the potential to spur massive job growth.
USA nat gas prices today are just 25% of the 2008 cost.
China and Argentina also have huge potential reserves.
Fracking is in its infancy elsewhere...but could eventually change the political balance of power...everywhere.