- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE / GERMANY : Official Blasts Hotels...As 'Bandits And Thieves'...Over Euro 2012 Housing Costs; Movie About Legendary Nazi Football Defeat Worries Officials.
01 February 2013
ARGENTINA / UK / MALVINAS : 06 Feb UPDATE: Stalemate Continues Over Disputed Islands;ForMin Timerman Slams UK Again.
The stalemate continues over new talks about the disputed Falklands/Las Malvinas Islands.
Argentina's Foreign Minister Hector Timerman (foto) continued to object to the presence of islanders at a London meeting.
Timerman calls them 'settlers'...'implanted not natives.'
During a press conference held in Spanish...he called Britain...'the greatest colonial empire from the 19th century...that thank god has been defeated worldwide.'
He also plans to prosecute oil firms that explore in the region.
Timerman believes that in 20 years...negotiations will deliver the islands again to Argentine control.
UK's Foreign Minister William Hague didn't meet with Timerman because he insisted that islanders must be allowed to sit-in.
The 3,000 island residents will hold a referendum on sovereignty in March.