- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
21 February 2013
RUSSIA : CBank Chief Claims $49 Billion Fled Moscow In 2012...Without Being Taxed.
The departing chief of Russia's central bank estimates that $49 billion illegally left the country in 2012...without paying taxes.
Governor Sergei Ignatiev says the massive capital flight was controlled by a 'well-organized group of individuals.'
But...a spokesman for President Putin calls the figure 'highly exaggerated.'
Ignatiev will probably leave central bank in June after 11 years at the helm.