- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
21 February 2013
MEXICO : Military Responsible For 'Disappearing' 149 People.
In a new report....the NGO Human Rights Watch claims that Mexico's military is directly responsible for at least 149 forced 'disappearances' of citizens...from 2006-2012.
During those 6 years...some observers estimate more than 27,000 people 'disappeared'... as President Calderon stepped-up military and national police pressure on the many narcos, mafiosos and thugs.
The NGO also says that then-President Calderon did nothing to prevent human rights violations or to even investigate them.
For over a decade...the over 500 'disappearances' of young women from the Cd Juarez area have been neglected...or superficially investigated...by local and state officials.