- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
26 December 2011
USA POLITICS : Libertarian / GOP Prez. Candidate Ron Paul's Investment Strategy...A Step Away From Canned Goods Hoard.
You have to give libertarian, well known "gold bug" and suddenly surging GOP presidential hopeful Texas Rep. Ron Paul credit.
He truly walks his talk.
Paul's just disclosed investment portfolio...worth between $2.44-$5.46 million...is 64% in gold and silver-mining stocks...many held since 2002...21% in real estate and roughly 14% in cash...with zero bonds and few business stock funds.
His only stock funds...short USA stocks.
A USA investment manager says he has never seen such an extreme bet on economic catastrophe. ”This portfolio is a half-step away from a cellar-full of canned goods and nine-millimeter rounds,” he says.