- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
25 December 2011
TEXAS: 26 Dec UPDATE : Hackers Claim Austin-Based Stratfor Security Was Attacked; Client Credit Cards May Have Been Used To Donate Money.
Anonymous hackers claim they have stolen emails and credit card information from Austin, Texas based security firm Stratfor's clients.
They vowed more attacks.
Hackers tweeted some of what they said was Stratfor's private client list.
The list includes USA's Defense Department, Army, Air Force, Apple, Microsoft, law enforcement agencies and security contractors.
"Anonymous hacks and discredits @STRATFOR intelligence company," wrote a Twitter.
"Maybe they should learn what encryption is."
Another hacker claimed over 90,000 credit cards from law enforcement, journalists and the intelligence community were stolen and some used to 'donate' "over a million dollars".