- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
25 December 2011
TEXAS: 26 Dec UPDATE : Hackers Claim Austin-Based Stratfor Security Was Attacked; Client Credit Cards May Have Been Used To Donate Money.
Anonymous hackers claim they have stolen emails and credit card information from Austin, Texas based security firm Stratfor's clients.
They vowed more attacks.
Hackers tweeted some of what they said was Stratfor's private client list.
The list includes USA's Defense Department, Army, Air Force, Apple, Microsoft, law enforcement agencies and security contractors.
"Anonymous hacks and discredits @STRATFOR intelligence company," wrote a Twitter.
"Maybe they should learn what encryption is."
Another hacker claimed over 90,000 credit cards from law enforcement, journalists and the intelligence community were stolen and some used to 'donate' "over a million dollars".