- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
25 December 2011
TEXAS: 26 Dec UPDATE : Hackers Claim Austin-Based Stratfor Security Was Attacked; Client Credit Cards May Have Been Used To Donate Money.
Anonymous hackers claim they have stolen emails and credit card information from Austin, Texas based security firm Stratfor's clients.
They vowed more attacks.
Hackers tweeted some of what they said was Stratfor's private client list.
The list includes USA's Defense Department, Army, Air Force, Apple, Microsoft, law enforcement agencies and security contractors.
"Anonymous hacks and discredits @STRATFOR intelligence company," wrote a Twitter.
"Maybe they should learn what encryption is."
Another hacker claimed over 90,000 credit cards from law enforcement, journalists and the intelligence community were stolen and some used to 'donate' "over a million dollars".