- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- GERMANY / FRANCE / SHIPPING / IMAGES : World's Largest Container Ship Docks In Hamburg.
25 December 2011
A news nugget lost in all the pre-Christmas madness.
In Q3...Colombia's GDP grew at 7.7%...its fastest pace since 2006...surprising all analysts.
A Bloomberg survey forecast was for...6% annual growth.
“Colombia’s growth momentum is much stronger than anywhere else in the region," reports a Goldman Sachs economist.
“Other business cycles like in Chile and Brazil were maturing early in the year and now are on the downward part of the cycle. You didn’t see a V-shaped recovery in Colombia, so they’re in great shape.”