- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
21 December 2011
Anti-Kremlin blogger Alexei Navalny (foto) and 11 more activists were set free after serving 15-days in jail terms for roles in an unsanctioned Moscow election protest.
Upon his release...Navalny blasted the Kremlin and Putin.
"Right now the party of swindlers and thieves is nominating for president its chief swindler and thief," he said.
AND: A pro-Putin newspaper is releasing hours of hacked phone calls...full of gossip and nasty comments...between controversial activist Boris Nemtsov...and other opposition leaders. Nemtsov calls one activist..."either a bitch or an idiot"...and labels the protesters as "hamsters" and "scared penguins."