- EU / CROATIA : Zagreb Now Set To Become EU Member #28...In 2013.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- ITALY: 12 Dec UPDATE: Is Silvio's 'Friend'...Key Sex Trial Witness Ruby The Heart Stealer...On The Run? Ruby Finally Surfaces...In Mexico!
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL : Dilma Wins Port Privatization Approval From Congress.
- MUSIC FOR MONDAY: From SWEDEN / AZERBAIJAN : Eurovision Winner Loreen Sings "Euphoria."
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- VENEZUELA :6 March UPDATE: Shooting At Caracas Opposition Rally Wounds Capriles Supporter.
21 December 2011
Anti-Kremlin blogger Alexei Navalny (foto) and 11 more activists were set free after serving 15-days in jail terms for roles in an unsanctioned Moscow election protest.
Upon his release...Navalny blasted the Kremlin and Putin.
"Right now the party of swindlers and thieves is nominating for president its chief swindler and thief," he said.
AND: A pro-Putin newspaper is releasing hours of hacked phone calls...full of gossip and nasty comments...between controversial activist Boris Nemtsov...and other opposition leaders. Nemtsov calls one activist..."either a bitch or an idiot"...and labels the protesters as "hamsters" and "scared penguins."