- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- MEXICO: Police Investigating Death of Young American Woman.
09 December 2011
Tommaso...a 4-year-old Roman stray...may be the richest cat in Europe...after his 94-year-old mistress died...and left vast real estate holdings...estimated at E10mn/$13mn...for him.
Because Italian law does not allow animals to inherit directly...a trustee chosen by the widow will supervise the fortune.
In this case...a nurse named Stefania is the trustee.
She had befriended the old widow and took care of her.
Stefania said: "I had no idea the signora had such wealth."