- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
09 December 2011
Tommaso...a 4-year-old Roman stray...may be the richest cat in Europe...after his 94-year-old mistress died...and left vast real estate holdings...estimated at E10mn/$13mn...for him.
Because Italian law does not allow animals to inherit directly...a trustee chosen by the widow will supervise the fortune.
In this case...a nurse named Stefania is the trustee.
She had befriended the old widow and took care of her.
Stefania said: "I had no idea the signora had such wealth."