- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- URUGUAY: Foreigners Rush To Buy Farm Land.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ARGENTINA: Bond Appeal Surging On Exports And Debt Restructure; Beating Ukraine For Yield For Now.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
03 November 2011
Moscow is angry over Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout's USA conviction for attempting to sell weapons to FARC rebels.
Russia says the trial wasn't fair and would try to bring Bout home.
Bout was convicted of conspiracy to kill US citizens with anti-aircraft missiles and aiding a terrorist organisation.
He faces life in prison.
Bout, 44, aka "the merchant of death," claimed that he only wanted to sell the rebels two cargo planes.
Experts believe that Moscow wants Bout back because he has sensitive information about Russia's role in global arms sales.