- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
03 November 2011
Moscow is angry over Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout's USA conviction for attempting to sell weapons to FARC rebels.
Russia says the trial wasn't fair and would try to bring Bout home.
Bout was convicted of conspiracy to kill US citizens with anti-aircraft missiles and aiding a terrorist organisation.
He faces life in prison.
Bout, 44, aka "the merchant of death," claimed that he only wanted to sell the rebels two cargo planes.
Experts believe that Moscow wants Bout back because he has sensitive information about Russia's role in global arms sales.