- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
03 November 2011
In a few days, many Cubans will be saying..."mi casa...can be your casa."
State media reported that beginning 10 November...the law will allow individuals to buy and sell homes...for the first time since 1959.
However...only citizens and permanent residents will be able to sell homes.
Buyers and sellers will each pay 4% tax on the sale price.
But Cubans will be allowed to own two properties...a main home and a holiday dwelling.