- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- MEXICO : Tulum Called New 'Hot Spot' For Fashionistas And Celebs.
- POLAND: Godson Becomes 1st Black MP.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- HUMOR : Horrible Yearbook FOTOS Unearthed.
- RUSSIA : Wanted For 15 Years...Cop Turned Serial Killer...Caught In Vladivostok.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- CUBA: Wife Of U.S. Prisoner Pleads For His Release.
- PANAMA : 24 Oct UPDATE: Prez Martinelli Will Scrap Colon Land Sale Law...After 3 Deaths; Martinelli Wants To Adopt Euro.
25 April 2013
RUSSIA : Putin Sets New TV Q/A Record: Nearly 5 Hours; But Berezovsky Sours Session.
Dead Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's record for long winded televised question and answer sessions...may soon be in jeopardy.
President Vlad Putin answered questions...and commented about everything under Russia's flaming meteors...for 4 hours and 47 minutes...in his 11th annual session.
The Kremlin bragged that it was Putin's longest appearance...by 15 minutes.
And...Putin appeared to relish the session...until dead oligarch Boris Berezovsky's name was mentioned.
He also avoided using opposition anti-corruption blogger Alexei Navalny's name.