- VENEZUELA : Caracas Gets Some Toilet Paper Relief; Opposition TV Channel Globovision Surrenders; Maduro Befriends Empresas Polar.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- RUSSIA / VIDEO: Where Road Rage...Gets Real Ugly...Real Fast.
- MEXICO: Are Calderon And USA "Soft" On Sinaloa's Narcos?
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- GERMANY / ITALY / POLAND : 29 June UPDATE: UPSET!! Roma Beats Berlin 2-1.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
- BULGARIA : Viewers Ask : Is TV Show "Otechestven Front" Cursed?
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
25 April 2013
RUSSIA : Putin Sets New TV Q/A Record: Nearly 5 Hours; But Berezovsky Sours Session.
Dead Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's record for long winded televised question and answer sessions...may soon be in jeopardy.
President Vlad Putin answered questions...and commented about everything under Russia's flaming meteors...for 4 hours and 47 minutes...in his 11th annual session.
The Kremlin bragged that it was Putin's longest appearance...by 15 minutes.
And...Putin appeared to relish the session...until dead oligarch Boris Berezovsky's name was mentioned.
He also avoided using opposition anti-corruption blogger Alexei Navalny's name.