- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- PHILIPPINES /USA : Stranded US Naval Warship Finally Dismantled.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
03 November 2011
President Daniel Ortega is heavily favored to win re-election in the first round Sunday.
He is polling between 46% - 58%...despite doubts about his democratic commitment by human rights groups.
This is Noriega's 6th consecutive bid for the presidency since 1984.
In 2006, Noriega only garnered 38%.
The change is that independents no longer fear 'the red scare'...and the private sector thinks Noriega is good for business.