- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- PERU: Sand Fly Bite...Morphs Into Horror Story For American.
- CHINA: Off Topic But Interesting: Ai WeiWei...Rebel Artist...With A Cause.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- UKRAINE : Thousands Protest In Kyiv For Yulia, Against Yanukovych; Some Injured In Clashes.
03 November 2011
President Daniel Ortega is heavily favored to win re-election in the first round Sunday.
He is polling between 46% - 58%...despite doubts about his democratic commitment by human rights groups.
This is Noriega's 6th consecutive bid for the presidency since 1984.
In 2006, Noriega only garnered 38%.
The change is that independents no longer fear 'the red scare'...and the private sector thinks Noriega is good for business.