- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- MEXICO / CANADA : 3 Feb UPDATE: Sheila McNabb's Husband Thanks Canada As She Recovers From Surgery After Mazatlan Beating.
- POLAND: Sopot's Famous Crazy, Crooked House; Communist Board Game Goes Multilingual.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- HUNGARY : 10,000 Protest Against Jobbiks...In Budapest.
- MEXICO: Telenovela Star's Assistant Charged With 4 Counts Of Attempted Murder.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- ANIMALS / HUMOR / IMAGES : Cats: Love Them Or Hate Them; Website Now Lets Owners Shame Them.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
22 May 2013
TECHNOLOGY : Today's 8 TWITTER Posts/Newslinks.
Today...8 newslinks have been posted on TWITTER @ HyperObserver...https://twitter.com/...and are NOT duplicated here:
EUROZONE: EU probes Google, Amazon, Apple over tax loopholes; $1.3 trillion lost yearly.
FRANCE: Did a topless FEMEN protester go too far with her mock suicide at Notre Dame in Paris? (fotos probably too sexual for Blogger censors).
FRANCE/DENMARK: Violent new Ryan Gosling film was roundly booed at Cannes.
COLOMBIA: FARC rebel confesses about his recent defection; complains that rebel leaders are too comfortable during peace talks in LaHabana while rebels suffer jungle attacks. (With Twitter's free LATIMES link)
COLOMBIA: ELN kills 9 soldiers, wounds 6 in Chitaga ambush.
ECB: Why can't the Eurozone get out of its slump? It's austerity, stupid! (New Yorker)
BOLIVIA: President Evo Morales slams actor pal Sean Penn over plea for American jailed there since 2011...and his Dakar race boycott threat.
RUSSIA: Jailed Pussy Riot member Maria A. starts hunger protest over parole hearing ban.