- BULGARIA / RUSSIA : Moscow Hits Sofia With $1.3 Billion Claim For Failed Nuke.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- MEXICO / USA : Wanted Narco Billionaire's 'Daughter' Arrested In San Diego.
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- RUSSIA / CHECHNYA/ FRANCE : Actor Depardieu Parties With Dictator Kadyrov.
- MEXICO / USA: Despite Violence, Border Factories Bloom.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
12 November 2011
Departing Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi is a public figure...this news blog loves to hate.
The man we call the "ever-randy anciano loathe-ario" finally leaves his proud nation after 17 years of bankrupt economic development...and a current nearly bankrupting bond rate.
Not to mention his bankrupt personal moral values.
But will he disappear from the scene?
"Berlusconi-ism is finished, as is the Berlusconi government, but Berlusconi himself is not," L'Espresso said.
"He's still got his media empire, and a vast army of people who are absolutely committed to him and will do all they can to protect him. I don't think we've seen the last of him by any means," says an observer.
AND: Crowds in Roma cheered Berlusconi's departure. Hundreds shouted :"Clown! Clown! Clown!" at his motorcade. Others called out "Resign!" to ministers.
FINALLY: Here's a peppy and funny 3:23 German music video...with a good beat...saluting/mocking Silvio's infamous Bunga-Bunga parties.