- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- COLOMBIA : 30 May UPDATE: Premiere Of Narco Pablo Escobar Telenovela...Sets Viewer Record.
- MARITIME IMAGES : 22 Haunting Shipwrecks.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
- COSTA RICA: Currency Intervention Predicted As Colon Surges Vs USD.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA : 15 Feb UPDATE : A Look Inside The Toxic Ship...As The Carnival Cruise From Hell...Finally Ends!
- ART / HUMOR / SPAIN : 27 August UPDATE: Clever Jokers Post Their 'Restored' Versions Of Famous Images.
- RUSSIA : Drunk's Death Scene Dance...Goes Viral...Offends Many.
- BRASIL: More Headaches For Dilma : Her VP's In-Law On Playboy Cover...And Chief Aide's Dubious Payment.
12 November 2011
Departing Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi is a public figure...this news blog loves to hate.
The man we call the "ever-randy anciano loathe-ario" finally leaves his proud nation after 17 years of bankrupt economic development...and a current nearly bankrupting bond rate.
Not to mention his bankrupt personal moral values.
But will he disappear from the scene?
"Berlusconi-ism is finished, as is the Berlusconi government, but Berlusconi himself is not," L'Espresso said.
"He's still got his media empire, and a vast army of people who are absolutely committed to him and will do all they can to protect him. I don't think we've seen the last of him by any means," says an observer.
AND: Crowds in Roma cheered Berlusconi's departure. Hundreds shouted :"Clown! Clown! Clown!" at his motorcade. Others called out "Resign!" to ministers.
FINALLY: Here's a peppy and funny 3:23 German music video...with a good beat...saluting/mocking Silvio's infamous Bunga-Bunga parties.