- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- BRASIL / ITALY / GUATEMALA / USA / RUSSIA: 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Rio Fuel Tanks Fires/ Blasts; Ruby Heartstealer Admits Lying About Silvio's Sex Parties, Money; Ex-Prez Alfonso Portillo Extradited To USA For Money Laundering; Moscow Bans VKontakte By 'Mistake.'
- UKRAINE / EU / RUSSIA : Pressure Builds On Yanukovych; Yulia's Treatment Is Euro 2012 PR Blunder; Putin Backs Kyiv.
- RUSSIA / AZERBAIJAN / DENMARK / EUROVISION 2013 / IMAGES: 21 May UPDATE: Moscow Outraged By Azeri Vote Problems; Denmark Won Finals...That Featured Lesbian Kiss; Germans Blame Poor Showing On Merkel.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- AUSTRALIA / USA : USA Navy Resumes Ship Sinking Exercises.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- MEXICO/ USA : 11 Oct. UPDATE: Navy Admits Killing Top Zetas Leader Lazcano...Was Accident; 'La Ardilla' Smirks Over His Arrest For Falcon Lake Murder; Analysis Of Calderon's 'Kill The Capos' Plan.
- UKRAINE / GERMANY : Official Blasts Hotels...As 'Bandits And Thieves'...Over Euro 2012 Housing Costs; Movie About Legendary Nazi Football Defeat Worries Officials.
12 November 2011
Departing Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi is a public figure...this news blog loves to hate.
The man we call the "ever-randy anciano loathe-ario" finally leaves his proud nation after 17 years of bankrupt economic development...and a current nearly bankrupting bond rate.
Not to mention his bankrupt personal moral values.
But will he disappear from the scene?
"Berlusconi-ism is finished, as is the Berlusconi government, but Berlusconi himself is not," L'Espresso said.
"He's still got his media empire, and a vast army of people who are absolutely committed to him and will do all they can to protect him. I don't think we've seen the last of him by any means," says an observer.
AND: Crowds in Roma cheered Berlusconi's departure. Hundreds shouted :"Clown! Clown! Clown!" at his motorcade. Others called out "Resign!" to ministers.
FINALLY: Here's a peppy and funny 3:23 German music video...with a good beat...saluting/mocking Silvio's infamous Bunga-Bunga parties.