- SERBIA / LIBYA : Are Serbian Mercenary Pilots Bombing Protestors In Tripoli?
- USA / SOCIAL MEDIA / GUN CULTURE: Santa Leaves Heat As Xmas Treats.
- VENEZUELA: Growing As Hub For Drug Shipments.
- COLOMBIA : Top Pop Singer Shakira...Sued By Ex-Novio...For $100 Million.
- GUATEMALA : Court Throws Out Rios Montt Genocide Conviction; Trial Restart Ordered.
- UKRAINE : 27 April UPDATE: Barbie Doll Looking Model...Defends Appearance.
- RUSSIA : Miss Russia Defends Pussy Riot Punkers; 4 Detained After Small Moscow Pussy Riot Protest.
- COSTA RICA / PERU / COLOMBIA : 17 May UPDATE : 2 More Aides Resign After Prez. Chinchilla Comes Under Fire For Free Flights On Alleged Narco Jet; Key Minister Resigns Over Flight From Bogus Person.
- MEXICO: The Growing Number Of Narco Women.
- MEXICO : Gulfo Narco Boss 'El Coss' Caught In Tampico; Arrested Pozos Gonzalez Proud Of Golden AK-47.
12 November 2011
In his annual dinner for academics and journalists...PM Vladimir Putin defended his decision to stay in power until perhaps 2024...and uttered tough comments about the USA and the West... especially regarding Libya and Syria.
As for the future...he said:"Putin does not split in two. He is one person. There are basic things that are not subject to change, that will not change--a love for the Motherland, the push for results...to increase people's wealth and to improve internal and external security."
Putin also praised his close friend...outgoing Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi.
“I have a very warm personal relationship with Berlusconi. I believe that he is one of the greatest European politicians.”
Putin observed that Silvio used his sex life “consciously, in order to attract attention”.